TREASURE VICTORIA CONDOS/APARTMENTS FOR SALE

  • TREASURE VICTORIA
  • 2 BDRM PIC1
  • 2B1
  • 3-1
  • PIC 1
  • PIC 2
  • TREASURE VICTORIA

for sale - Apartment

PROPERTY NAME: TREASURE VICTORIA

PROPERTY TYPE: RESIDENTIAL

LOCATION: VICTORIA

DISTANCE: The property is situated on a new hub street, 100 meters from the Bagamoyo road, and 300 meters approximately from Hubert Kairuki Memorial Hospital.

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: The project is set on half an acre of land and constitutes 18 floors. The construction commenced on April 2018 and is expected to be completed in December 2019. The project consist of 83 condos/apartments and it has a combination of 1,2 and 3 bedroom condos to suit users of various classes/needs. The apartments are all en-suite with a guest toilet. To further compliment the project, there is a podium floor in which there will be a club house, a members’ lounge, a cocktail bar, a gym and a nice swimming pool.

AMENITIES: The project key attraction and pride is its location on the new CBD Victoria area and have a nice sea view and city view. The project is inspired by modern architectural design that will foremost uphold Tanzanian tradition while at the same time putting great emphasis on innovation and international standards of excellence.

PRICING STRUCTURE

1 Bedroom condo with a size of 76 sqm – $84,699 to $100,120 VAT Exclusive

2 Bedroom condo with a size of 112 sqm-$126,109 to $150,650 VAT Exclusive

3 Bedroom condo with a size of 136 sqm-$151,567 to $179,162 VAT Exclusive

PAYMENT PLAN:

CASH INSTALLMENT, Payment of Reservation fee of 5 Million TZS and then pay 10% or 20% of the selected apartment condo/apartment within 40 days after having paid the reservation fee, then pay the remaining 80% or 90% of the price until the completion of the condo/apartment.

There is also a mortgage payment arrangement.

CONTACTS;

CELL: +255 776 655 655

TEL:    +255 222 700 900

E-mail: info@terranova.co.tz

Web: www.terranova.co.tz

Features

Property on Map

Similar Properties

for sale

LUXURY LARGE BUNGALOW FOR SALE LOCATION: KIGAMBONI, AMANI BEACH DISCOUNTED PRICE:… More Details

136,231USD

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *